troll 2

this is without a doubt.. the worst movie i have even seen in my entire life.

i legitimately doubt that i will ever again see a movie this shit. it was so fucking atrocious in fact, that i had to watch it in two sittings. after 45 minutes i had to leave and hold myself back from setting shit on fire.

there is nothing about this movie which is even remotely ok. everything is fucking shit. absolutely abysmal. literally thinking about it makes me shit blood.

graphics: oh my god my eyes are bleeding
music: is that blood coming out of my ears as well?
acting: i am going to headbutt the pavement
protagonist: i will find his family and slice them up then kill all his pets

this movie is offensive to the brain and soul. if anyone suggests watching this movie, punch them in the fucking face and go home and take a shit in their bed.